Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Getting my act into gear

This whole blogging thing has never seemed easy to me...I really struggle to come up with anything to blog. When I have time and I actually think, 'Hey Mel, you could post a blog' I sit there for ages and go blank. I've been looking at photos since I've been on holidays and I've been a little bit inspired to post some blogs...only prob is I want to simply add tonnes of photos from ages ago because right now I am really boring have next to no social life - thus not much to blog about.
I noticed the Tag Dag thingy on Collette's blog and thought I'd give it a go. It was really fun, and I loved reading Collettie's.
If I've tagged you, please give it a go..it was a nice trip down memory lane...

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Hi Mel!! Nice to see some more posts!!! No - Nicki doesn't have a blog yet, but I believe its in the making soon. She is wanting to get a new camera first I think.