Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tag Dag


  • Ten Years Ago...
* 16 years old
* Grade 10 Prospect High School
* In Laurels in Deloraine Ward.
* Best friends were Lisa Tantari, Leah Gilkes, Nicki Triffitt, and Sarah Young
* Spent 9 weeks in England with my Nana in Aug-Sep 1998. Spent 4 days in Vienna on the way and had an absolute blast on my travels and staying with my madGreat Aunt Pam. Went to some Wolves Football Games and met great friends.
*Had a lead role in my High School Production of Aladdin. I played the part of Widow Twanky (supposed to be played by a man in drag)…I guess I was the next best option
Five years ago... YSA Camp
2003
* 21 years old
* Graduated my final year of Bachelor Degree (a really awful year for me)
* Spent lots of time with the Elders in our ward Whittaker and ? Damn, I forgot the other one. Taught Luz Bellchambers and got to participate in her beautiful Baptism.
* Received my call to serve in the Hiroshima Mission on April 15th (the day Nicki left for her mission)
* Spent 3 months in the MTC having the best time of my life, then arrived in Japan on September 23rd 2004!!

Five months ago

* Was the 1st May 2008.
* Just finished 1st term of teaching
* Camped with Onkarparinga ward Young Women at Rapid Bay
* Too busy for much else…

Five things on my to do list...

* Go to Kangaroo Island
* Write heaps of letters to friends all over the world
* Plan next term’s work
* Buy some new shoes for me and Pete
* Shoot some hoops to get ready for BBall next week.

Five bad habbits...

* Staying up too late
* Tapping Pete incessantly when I want to leave/do something
* Procrastinating
* Spending too much time on facebook and not on my blog
* Randomly introducing new subjects to a conversation

Five places I’ve lived...

* Invermay, Launceston - opposite Maccas (though it wasn’t there then)
* Bracknell, Near Liffey, TAS
* Huon Road, South Hobart
* Japan – heaps of locations
* Christies Beach, SA

Five things people may not know about me...

* I’ve never broken a bone
* I’m scared of those stick insect thingys
* I’ve had red hair and was nicknamed pinkie as it grew out.
* I’ve hit a pedestrian in my car ☹
* I have met the Prime Minister and debated in Parliament House

Five people I tag...

* Megan
* Sam Prebble
* Tayla
* Emily Dee
* Tamara

1 comment:

Collette said...

haha love the randomly add things to conversations comment..i love it!! nice pics too mel...brings back memories!