Sunday, October 12, 2008

Nice day for a picnic!


I have another nephew. His name is Benjamin Watt (Pete's brother's son). Since Pete's mum and dad are away in QLD, and the other parents are in Wyalla (3hrs away) Pete and I have become resident baby- sitters to my other niece and nephew - Meagan and Jamie. I spent the day with the 2 kids this week and we had a nice picnic of nutella sandwiches in the park, and played on 3 different playgrounds (we went playground hunting in the car). It was nice to take the kids outdoors, though I was wary of where they were at all times. I can easily see how little kids wander off so quick. I was happy they didn't cry, hurt themselves or cause any public nuisance in my care. YAY!

I don't have any pics of my new nephew yet. Sleeping baby photos are rather boring...unless you're an expert photographer.

2 comments:

Mike Smith said...

oohhh well i don't know where i got the 'kinder teacher' from but oh well.

good to see you guys are keeping a more regular blog!

Collette said...

yay summers on the way...i love picnics!