At 11 weeks. Here's some info about our beautiful boy...
Will's developing a bald patch on the back of his head and his hair is almost needing a cut!
He is loving music of many varieties and I believe he is really trying to sing along. His favourite song seems to be the Theme from the TV show 'Friends'. He starts grinning when we sing along to it and he seems to try to sing it too.
Will is a real communicator. He talks all the time (his style of course). I'll have to post a video when I figure out how to do it...
He is so strong. He can basically support his weight and stand up if he is leaning against something. He is practically jumping out of his bath seat which freaks us out a little.
He loves his baths toasty warm (but not too hot to be dangerous)
He doesn't like to be held when you're sitting down. He starts grizzling until we stand up or walk around with him. I think he's going to be a really active toddler and I CAN totally wait awhile before that happens.
He loves socialising. He really enjoys meeting people and loves any interaction with them.
He recognises his Grandparents (my mum and dad) He's trying to work out the whole Skype thing but seemed to realise they were talking to him the other day.
He doesn't like to nap during the day. I'm lucky if he has 2 30-45 min naps. He was getting better but after his immunisations last week his improved sleeping habits seemed to regress.
He is totally into his Dad. His eyes light up when Pete comes home and he enjoys bath time with Daddy. I'm so glad Pete and Will bonded straight away. I know it's not always so easy being the Dad and not having the same amount of bonding opportunities, so I'm grateful they are close.
He is loud. When he is communicating it's really loud. I have a feeling Sacrament meeting at church could be interesting!!
3 comments:
What ...he looks like he has grown a foot since i saw him Mel....he is so chubby and gorgeous.... What awesome parents he has to having thriving like he is...cant wait for that video!!!hugs and kisses for you all XXXXOOOOOO
He's growing way too fast Nettie. BTW I put a video up!
He is sooo cute Mel!
Post a Comment