very sweet....couldn't have asked him to pose those any better than he did...
hahahhahahha Mel this is great! What classic shots! he's gonna love them when he's older!
he sure is growing fast ...you had better lay off giving him stak and chips four times a week and only give it to him three..... he helov, love, love those poses....
Mel he is just adorable! I want to cuddle him!AND that sleeping bag is the best thing ever - how snug!
tee hee. what a cutie, I want another cuddle!
lol - soooo funny! He is so gorgeous. Lovely to meet him today.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
very sweet....couldn't have asked him to pose those any better than he did...
hahahhahahha Mel this is great! What classic shots! he's gonna love them when he's older!
he sure is growing fast ...you had better lay off giving him stak and chips four times a week and only give it to him three..... he he
lov, love, love those poses....
Mel he is just adorable! I want to cuddle him!
AND that sleeping bag is the best thing ever - how snug!
tee hee. what a cutie, I want another cuddle!
lol - soooo funny! He is so gorgeous. Lovely to meet him today.
Post a Comment