Thursday, January 15, 2009

Silent Treatment

I was in my nephew's bad books today. I took this picture of him when he was giving me the silent treatment. Sue (my mother-in-law) and I took Meagan and Jamie to the museum to see the dinosaur display today, but lunchtime was when little Jamie turned on me. We asked what he wanted for lunch and he said "chips." We got him some hot chips and brought them to him and he pushed them away and put his hands over his eyes and refused to speak to us - especially me. No amount of coaxing and eating them in front of him would help. He then fell asleep in that position which was so funny. Silly little man!
We did find out what the real problem was a little later. It turns out he wanted chips as in potato chips (not HOT chips).
:)

1 comment:

HandS said...

Potatoe chips came instantly to me as I read ..not seeing the answer til after!!! often the answer is so simple to their turn in moods...lol
where will you be next christmas?
I might have to make a stop .. it will be before christmas as I'll be in WA then. or I can plan a trip later or on the way back.