Today was the second straight day of 45 degree heat (113 Farenheit) and it's simply disgusting. It's also about the 4th day of over 40 degree heat. I don't foresee it getting cooler for at least another week. I'm so glad I don't have to be out in it, and my only yard duty at school this year is actually in the air-conditioned library - YES!
I'm wishing I was in Tassie at the moment where it's just that little bit cooler! :-)
3 comments:
Wow 45 deg and we were complaining at 36.9deg. I can't imagine how hot over 40deg is. I spose you won't get much sleep it being that hot. Phew!!
Simone - I still think its awful here - different kind of heat. I would hate to be in 45 degrees though!! I was just saying I'm glad school isn't back yet - would be horrible for the kids. Glad you are coping so far Mel.
That's unbearable Mel! We moved in 43 degree heat on Saturday and we were so hot and red-faced Fil and I couldn't even talk (which is unusual because we really like talking). Hang in there!
Post a Comment