Pete and I are officially on holidays. My last day of school was Friday (basically a massive staff lunch and much shenanigans). Pete had his last exam on Saturday.
We've been flat out cleaning etc and getting ready for our trip to Tassie. We head off tomorrow and are excited to be there for Christmas. I haven't seen Dad or my brothers for over a year, so I'm particularly excited to see them!
5 comments:
YAY! Isn't that a feeling of relief, to have all the busyness over and now you can focus on family. Hope your time in Tassie is rejuvenating Mel.
how long are you in tassie for? hope i can see you sometime! xxx
Enjoy more sleep ins. Hope to catch up with you sometime.
Hi Mel
I Saw your Mum the other day and she is so excited that you guys are coming home for Christmas. How long you here for?
yay ... i Love Christmas when everyone comes home! See you soon melly;)
Post a Comment