Sunday, October 20, 2013

4 weeks



Our little man is growing so fast. While he isn't as beefy as his big brother was he looks like he'll be reaching his milestones at a similar pace.

Henry is a lot leaner than Will but so similar in looks. We took some photos of him in the bath today and he looks just like his big brother did...just without the chub!

The shot below is of Peter with Will at birth and with Henry at a few days old. I love that our boys have full heads of thick hair. 


People can't believe Henry's hair colour. He gets it from me believe it or not! I was born with black hair and lots of it. Just not as thick as Henry's hair. My mum and dad recently came across a roll of old film and film that my nana had. They had it all developed and the film footage put onto DVD. The photos below are of me. It's pretty emotional to see the photos of me just hours old in my mum's arms. 






How happy and beautiful does my mum look!! Love her so so much!


Love this amazing man too!




The next few shots definitely prove the resemblance between Henry and I. 





I wasn't planning to upload all these shots but it's been really nice to look at these and look at photos of our 2 beautiful sons. Family is seriously the biggest blessing!

 Anyway, back to Henry...


Henry is having a lot more awake time during the day but I'm still having to wake him up to feed him. He would just sleep for hours and hours if I let him. It's great being able to go out in the mornings knowing that Henry will happily sleep in the capsule and/or pram. I've been able to keep attending swimming lessons with Will and we ventured out for Storytime at the library too, followed by some shopping. It is definitely hard work just getting everyone ready to go out but it's nice to get out of the house. 

Henry is starting to smile. They are very subtle but definitely there. He seems to be a little ticklish so we're hoping he'll crack a big smile any day now for us!

He is still a calm and happy bub but the inevitable witching hour each day has begun. He is a little fussy anywhere from 4pm and doesn't really settle until 7:30-8pm. However, he is having bigger stints of sleeping overnight so I'm getting 5-6 hours sleep which is just enough! 

Here are some recent shots of Henry to finish this post with. 








No comments: