Several weeks ago Will had his photo taken all ready to go on the nursery board at church.
Can you see him???
We ended up being away for the last few weeks so he couldn't attend nursery in our regular ward. However, we were very lucky that his first ever visit to Nursery was with my wonderful friend Esther in the Epping Ward.
We had a lovely time and Will thoroughly enjoyed his very first visit to Nursery. Though who wouldn't want Essie as their Nursery leader! I basically dropped him in there and he went straight to the toys and barely noticed me the entire time. He wasn't even phased when a little girl kicked him when she wanted his toy :-(
Don't worry, I got my teacher voice on and had her apologising and giving him a cuddle in no time. He he. It's great that he was so relaxed and it bodes well for the future. I'll be able to attend BOTH Sunday School and Relief Society - YAY!
Will's first take home work of art - he he. What a valuable lesson to learn too :-)
In Tassie he attended Nursery with Angela and her hubby John Vinen as his leaders and he loved them too. It's pretty great that his first experiences in Nursery were with beautiful people I have known for a very long time.
This week we were back to our regular ward in Point Cook. I didn't stay in long enough with him this week though and he was a little teary apparently. We heard him crying right as church was finishing and collected him pretty quickly :-P I'm sure next week he'll be more settled and hopefully my lovely friend Tiana will be over her cold and back in Nursery. It's pretty cool that I know his Nursery leaders so well :-)
I didn't get any photos today so will have to take some another time. Can you believe Will is 18 months old already? I can't!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment