Sunday, June 24, 2012

Our recent happenings

We were lucky to have a very brief but nice visit with Aunty Siona and Uncle John when Siona came to meet John after he'd been in Sale for the last few months for work. 


Building with blocks is one of Will's favourite things to do - especially with his dad.
I think his dad loves it almost as much as him!


Will has developed some funny little behaviours - climbing into anything
 that will hold him is just one of them!
 Pete has really gotten into a new hobby - carpentry. He's actually pretty good for a nerd! Will has loved going into the garage to check it out and join in with his toy hammer.

Will loves helping with chores. It's so precious. He loves to sweep the floors (or anything), vacuum, use the brush in the toilet, and unstack the cutlery holder in the dishwasher. He also hands Peter his shoes and socks in the morning when he's getting dressed for work. I love encouraging him in his love of helping people. I just hope he doesn't grow out of it as fast as my brothers and I did!

Will and I both had a couple of grotty days at home taking care of 
each other when we had colds.
 
 During which Will did lots of climbing

 lounging around

 And generally being cheeky.

 We watched some favourite programs like Thomas and Friends, 
Playschool and Sesame Street.

And did lots of eating. Like his mum, he rarely loses his appetite...even when sick :-)


June has been a good month and we've had lots on to keep us occupied. We've still got lots to look forward to - another outing to visit our besties in Geelong and a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Watt.

No comments: