Monday, May 21, 2012

Family Photos

While we were in Adelaide over Easter we had a fun family photo-shoot with our great friend Kelly. She is super talented and I'm so thrilled with the shots. They represent our family beautifully and we had such a good time with her. I don't think it would have been as fun with anyone else. I would have felt a bit awkward with a stranger. As it was I was a little coy at first. It was funny because Kelly would say something like "Ok in this shot I want you to kiss" and Pete barely paused and was right into it. He he. Kelly was laughing at how keen he was. It was pretty cute actually and reminded me a lot of when we were first dating. Will is a little poser and knows what to do in front of a camera. He LOVED it and performed so well the whole time.  

If any of you guys in the Adelaide area want great photos, I totally recommend Kelly. She is so good at what she does. Check out her work here!

Enjoy!

 





















4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness- you are so sweet to me!! These pictures make me miss you guys- so glad that you love them!!

Nettie's Blog said...

very nice Mel...love the last one...wil is so gorgeous i could eat him... and his hair survived a Nettie snip i see.... miss you guys too. nettie kisses to you all XXXXXX

benny.t said...

These pics are gorgeous. Love the bright colours. My favs are the two head shots of you and Pete lying down together....so cute (oh and the one where Will is up in the air)

benny.t said...

...ok, AND the last one of you and Will.. :)