Our little man LOVES music. He loves to communicate and seems like he is really trying to sing sometimes.
The videos aren't the best quality, and he seems to get camera shy but you'll get the idea.
Enjoy! OH! I just realised I have a little sing in this too and it sounds woeful. I apologise in advance...
7 comments:
totally the next big thing in the music industry, move over bieber..
he's a superstar!!
he is such a social little man..just like his mum and dad...he is growing up too fast Mel...hugs and loads of nettie kisses
adorable....I thought I heard some 'baby'words....He will finish college when his peers are finishing high school...so bright and eager to absorb "input"!
(remember short circuit?)
and your voice is lovely...
Mel he is so darling! I can't believe how quickly he is growing! Hugs to you all!
its a bout time you updated this blog my girl.... and i thought you were coming over in July ??? What happened to you??? i am hanging out for my cuddle....
oh so cute! love your little guy :)
Post a Comment