Sunday, November 2, 2008

Yo Yo's 30th/Halloween Party

I'm yet another person to blog about their Halloween escapades. I raided the costume department at school and scored some good costumes for Yolanda Hatchard's 30th B'day. It was fun to dress up. Pete and I went as the Wicked Witch of the East and the Scarecrow...I even had ruby slippers!
We had a great time except for the fact that I was dizzy the whole time, and when I got home later I promptly threw up. Yuck. Needless to say I went to bed and slept very late the next day...Its been a big week.

Me as the Wicked Witch of the East


Pete as Scarecrow "if i only had a brain"


Dustin & Carmella as Pirates, Me & Pete and Yo Yo & Matt as the Indian Chief and his squaw

Camilla, Neil & Elissa

Alex and Aaron. I reckon Aaron has the best out of all the other Joker costumes I've seen this Halloween!!

4 comments:

The Kings said...

So fun!!! Everyone looks great.

Collette said...

Those costumes are awesome mel!! Nice work!

Watson said...

Great costumes Mel! Are you neglecting to tell us something?!

Country/City Boy said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Hope your great