Mum and I cooked a red snapper tonight. I rarely buy fish as Pete isn't a huge fan unless it is the battered and deep fried variety from the fish n chip shop. I have a fascination for raw food with the heads still attached...don't ask me why!
ha ha ha, what fantastic pictures those are! I'm with Pete - no fish for me, unless it's hidden in Sushi. I can't even do the smothered stuff Pete can handle. I think that is great though! this post reminded me about a time in Kurashiki, Uehara shimai and the elders convinced me to SUCK on a fishes eye ball... yummy. You can't really eat it though... unless you swallowed the unchewable middle... perhaps it is chewable and I didn't try hard enough, hahaha. I am grossing myself out, as I am sure you too. Uehara ate that whole fish the way it was, head, tail - all of it... silly Okinawa'n :) you look fabulous by the way Mel!
My goodness how long did it take to eat that thing???? I notice Mel you didn't quite get the lips to the fish like Rex, mind you I don't blame you. Noice, very noice shoes. Your Mummy does miss you. Luv to u & Mum & oh of course Pete xxx Carol
Oh yuk that fish looks gross! I even hate the smell of fish. Tuna out of the can does me.S peaking of your Mum's cooking - I remember and LOVE her baked potatoes.
7 comments:
ha ha ha, what fantastic pictures those are! I'm with Pete - no fish for me, unless it's hidden in Sushi. I can't even do the smothered stuff Pete can handle. I think that is great though! this post reminded me about a time in Kurashiki, Uehara shimai and the elders convinced me to SUCK on a fishes eye ball... yummy. You can't really eat it though... unless you swallowed the unchewable middle... perhaps it is chewable and I didn't try hard enough, hahaha. I am grossing myself out, as I am sure you too. Uehara ate that whole fish the way it was, head, tail - all of it... silly Okinawa'n :) you look fabulous by the way Mel!
What a striking pose... So similar...lol.. Have you re set your skype.. cos with Jen there we can talk!!!
my skype name is baileykreesha
your mum cooks fish wonderfully... i remember.. she also makes the bestest scones...
hahahahahhahahhahaha
those pics are awesome...all be it a little bit fishy...boom boom:)
My goodness how long did it take to eat that thing???? I notice Mel you didn't quite get the lips to the fish like Rex, mind you I don't blame you. Noice, very noice shoes. Your Mummy does miss you. Luv to u & Mum & oh of course Pete xxx Carol
Must be great to catch up with your Mum Mel. I bet it was delicious.
Oh yuk that fish looks gross! I even hate the smell of fish. Tuna out of the can does me.S peaking of your Mum's cooking - I remember and LOVE her baked potatoes.
Post a Comment