Monday, November 17, 2008

New shoes


Mum is over at the moment, and has been spoiling me and Pete rotten. She bought me these shoes the other day...Also, she gave us an early Christmas present - a playstation 2! I can finally play my singstar!

I love my mum, though I wish she'd let me spoil her...

3 comments:

Megan said...

Those shoes are absolutely adorable! I love your style, I don't think I could find some shoes like that anywhere here.

and, I think it's funny that in order to post this comment my word verification 'code' is dednerd :)

Sena said...

Cute shoes!!!
Hey you got a playstation2! yay!!
We have one at home too. It's always fun to play that with my husband.

Collette said...

Those shoes are SO you mel! Very cute! I'm thinking of getting a ps2 for guitar hero! BTW...that bedroom is 'brads pad' and brad has all the cool playstation stuff...which is why we are there...but you've given me a great idea for my next blog;) might create some controversy...haha jk:)