Sunday, April 6, 2008

Professional shots

In August last year (a few months before we got married) Pete and I had some professional photos done. Someone referred us and we got a free makeover thing and discount photos. It was a blast and we both felt pretty hot for the night! We'll keep these for our future children so they believe when we say we used to be hot!








6 comments:

Megan said...

You have such a classy blog, I love it! You and Pete look perfect together! and You're doing amazing things. . . as always. I'm glad to find your blog, Have a fabulous Sabbath Day, love ya heaps :)

Essie said...

VERY hot Melvin!!

The Kings said...

What lovely photos!

Cas and Jared said...

You look gorgeous! You'll be able to convince your kids with those photo's for sure! Hahaha

Collette said...

Mel, sorry i'm so slow on the uptake had no idea you were blogging!! added you to my favs list now so keep up the good work:)

Carol O said...

Hey gorgeous people. Noice, very noice.