Friday, March 21, 2008

wedding pics



Dad, Reubs, Siona, Mum, Ange, Sim, Pete and I


My gorgeous brothers and us

7 comments:

Essie said...

Hey MELLY!! Great to hear from you! So glad you decided to start a blog, they're great fun! Hope you make it down to Tassie soon- it'd be great to catch up!! Blogs are an awesome way to keep up on the latest so looking forward to more posts from you! LOVE YA!! XXX

The Kings said...

Hi Mel
Just discovered your blog! Hope you don't mind me checking it out from time to time :) Glad you are enjoying married life and life in Adelaide :)

make it perfect said...

melly melly mel mel! i found you too! excited to see what you guys are up to. xxx miss you!!

Cas and Jared said...

Hey Mel,
It's Cassie Watson (Watene), I just found your blog too! You have a blog! That's awesome! I got married last month, Married life is great huh!?
Love the pic's from your wedding! I've got all my wedding pic's on my blog
www.casandjared.blogspot.com
they're at the beginning of March! Have a look!
Hope to hear from you soon and keep in contact!
Love Cas xo

Cas and Jared said...

Hey Mel,
Thanks for your comment! Well I am working part time as a receptionist and Jared is has just finished his carpenter's apprenticeship, so his sub contracting now, Brock lives up here and they're working together!
School teacher hey, that'd be fun! I wanted to be a teacher, but I just didn't enjoy school so much... Hahaha

Yeah married life is great! Has it's up's and downs, but the up's are definatly greater! Jared is a sweetie and he does well to put up with me sometimes! :)

Were working at getting sealed in the temple ASAP, so that will be special!

Have a lovely day! And update your blog!!!
Love Cas xox

Country/City Boy said...

Seems like everyone is finding your blog Mel, even me.

Make sure you update regularly, will good to see what your up to.

Emily dee said...

Melly and Petey!
Yay welcome to the blogging world!!
I love your photos! YOu are sooooo beautiful! Those pro shots are something special hehe
The jumpin pic of the family rocks haha!
Love ya's!!! See you soon?!!!!
Love Emily dee xoxox