Sunday, December 1, 2013

Growing too fast

It's been 10 weeks since little Henry entered this world and we can't believe how fast time is zooming by. My days are so busy and I can't believe how much there always is to do with 2 children. I used to get so bored being at home with Will and yearned to be back at work. I definitely don't get bored now and I really don't miss work all that much. I absolutely love being a full time stay at home mum. I'm lucky that I don't have to go back to work. Although it would be a tremendous help financially we don't feel it is quite the right time yet. Because time goes so fast I don't want to waste these precious early years at all. 

As you can see in the pics below Henry has done lots of growing!

                         Henry - 4 weeks old                                                      Henry - 8.5 weeks old       

He is long and lean. I love his long dainty fingers and gorgeous long feet. He definitely hasn't inherited my wide and ugly feet :-)

He may be little but Henry is developing such a gorgeous personality. He is so cheeky - He loves being up late once Will has gone to bed and coos and gurgles and smiles away at us. It is so gorgeous but tiring. He just looks up at me and grins and grins :-)

He is so placid and easy going. Will gets a bit too enthusiastic and although Henry cries out occasionally he calms down quickly and continues to smile at his big brother. Will has taken to rolling Henry over if I look away and he sometimes drags him off his mat. I reckon I've aged a lot in the last couple of weeks!

Henry loves laying on his mat and having a big kick around and whacking the dangly objects and he LOVES looking at himself in his little mirror. He's not that keen on his swing or the bouncer thing...at least when I put him in them. He's fine for his daddy!

He seems to like baths but tends to ball when I take him out and dry him. I think he hates being wet and naked. Once he's dressed and cuddled he calms down instantly.

He sleeps on the go so well. I have been constantly out and about and am so relieved he's so portable. However, he is growing out of his capsule so fast. I've loved having one this time around and am not looking forward to giving it up in a couple of weeks. 



 See what I mean about dragging his brother around!!




No comments: