Thursday, August 11, 2011

New Blog header

Our darling Will has been with us for just over 6 months now and I thought it was high time I changed our blog header pic. Though, trying to find a photo of all 3 of us was hard. This was one of only 4 or 5 photos of our whole family and the only decent one I was happy to display. Plus, it was taken on Will's blessing day when he was 5 weeks old. Sad hey!! Actually, I feel a bit depressed by it. It's hard not having family close by for many reasons but one I never thought of before is just the simple benefit of family catch ups when you can get people to take photos. I know I could take the camera to church and ask people there, but Sundays are such a hectic day at church and they are full on for us with Will as it is....I saw a deal online for a really cheap professional family photoshoot but I couldn't even afford the heavily discounted special :-(
Mum and dad will be here in 2 weeks so I'll definitely have to make sure I get them to take lots of photos of our family.
I wish I had my talented photographer friends Lisa King and Kelly Fleming close by! I'm advance booking a paid photography session next time we're in Adelaide or Tassie, ok girls!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You got it girl!!! I am there like a shot- but I am not taking any money, just cuddles with Will and kisses from you all- that's my rate- and probably throw in a nice dinner all together at the House of Fleming and we are all happy chappies :)

Collette said...

Mel!! Some mammoth posts of late! Hope your ok! Love u:) xx