Have a listen to the craziness here:
The excursion went off so smoothly. I got another staff member to come along, as well as 5 awesome parents. We walked to the show since it was so close to school. I just love being right on the edge of the Adelaide CBD. The walk was a bit more taxing than I thought though, and I noticed my usually quick power walk, had become a waddle! I felt so heavy that day. I was determined to be on my feet all day, walk around with the different groups we'd arranged etc so I could give myself a test run for what it'll be like in Japan. I was exhausted at the end of the day, but wasn't overly sore the next day. My hormones however, went crazy the following day. I had so many different emotions I was feeling and was a bit of a mess really! More on that will come.
For now, I'll just post a couple of photos from our day at the show...
are guided by the dogs. I'm still not sure whether I thought this was cute or just plain cruel...
Pig Diving. Zoom in to see it better...I wasn't sure what Pig diving was until Pete showed me a clip on Youtube. It actually made me cry because the pig on the clip got to the edge of the platform and was baulking but had no where to turn back. I was really upset as the pig was scared. I was crying watching the clip. Thinking it was a bit of the pregnancy hormones kicking in, but I'm still not sure whether I like the concept. Though, this particular Pig Diving event was good because the pig just went right to the edge, had a sniff, then jumped into the pool. Pigs are so cute!
10 comments:
That is great that your class won...Congratulations...yes i agree you look pregnant now..but that is so good... maens that you are really going to be a mum soon.... you look great... what colour quilt am i making????? any hints?????
AHHH! Winner winner! (your tummy bump is SUPER gorgeous) I love the little Jemima puddle ducks, Im not sure if dressing them up and having a dog round them up is cute or not either. Although, their outfits are very savvy.
Good on you for taking your class Mel! I'm sure those kids will have memories forever. You are looking lovely as a pregnant lady. Those pregnancy hormones are awful hey?!
not sure what colour Nettie. We're not finding out the sex! You'll be just as surprised as we are - well not quite I guess.
We do love autumn colours though :-) and you know you don't have to make us anything!
xxx
SOOOOO cool that you guys won!!! What a fun excursion. Your tummmy looks so cute!
YAY!! I am glad you won. HOW AWESOME!!! WOO HOO!!
hahaha that radio clip is hilarious! "Maybe we shouldn't send her she can't control her class" hahaahaha....Congrats mel! I reckon it was my vote that did it! lol
That looks like tons of fun!!! So glad you all won!
update needed.... lol... when is the due date?.. suggestion:... d/l a due date counter...pretty please... then add in what you have decided for the baby's room.... and a list... wanna do a baby shower list at Target etc?... then we can get things you want....tx!!
update needed.... lol... when is the due date?.. suggestion:... d/l a due date counter...pretty please... then add in what you have decided for the baby's room.... and a list... wanna do a baby shower list at Target etc?... then we can get things you want....tx!!
Post a Comment