Monday, March 8, 2010

Decadence!



DECADENCE: "a luxurious self-indulgence".



Pete and I went for a drive to visit our friend's Kyle and Alicia who just moved away :-(
They now live in Littlehampton (in the Adelaide Hills) so we decided to have lunch in Hahndorf. We all shared a plethora of German Kransky's, sticky pork ribs and yummy soup. If that wasn't enough we ventured into a gorgeous little Chocolate Cafe (Chocolate No.5) to have dessert.
I think we could have just had dessert for lunch!!!

Pete's Belgian Waffles

My Choc Sponge & Raspberry Chocolate Mousse cake!

Alicia's Iced Chocolate: The choc on the edges
formed hard like Ice magic!

I came home and just dozed on my bed. Still trying to decide if it was all worth it...

4 comments:

Jess said...

ooh love the German village, reminds me of good times. Chocolate is always worth it!

Unknown said...

that all looks AMAZING!!!!!

Nettie's Blog said...

mmmm love the taste on the lips....but ohhhh the hips... dont think about it though....just enjoy...

HandS said...

umm, wrong time of month to be looking at these for the 3rd time!!!! send some over!!!