Hello friends in the blogging world!
When Pete told me yesterday that I really needed to update 'our' blog, I just about died in shock. I then asked him if he wanted to do an update for us. Yeah - no luck there. I really wish I was more motivated but I always think it's too much effort, and I just don't take pictures of much these days. Doesn't help that our Camera has gone walkabout.
Anyway, I'm just posting a bunch of pics that sum up the last couple of months.
Love reading all your blogs!
We did the argument sketch from Monty Python. It was the favourite
performance of the night. Look at all us dags!
3 comments:
YEAH... i thought you had moved to Japan or something....
Welcome back you two... love ya ...mmmmwwwaaahhhh!!!XXXXX
Ha ha I love that last comment. Looks like you are really busy at school. Holidays not too far away!
now i need you both to get on with a new post... loving you both forever and ever
nettie hugs and kisses
XXXOOOOXXXX
Post a Comment