Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Spider Solitaire


My husband, and my immediate family will attest to my secret obsession for spider solitaire (it used to be freecell). Anyway since it seems that people blog about the everyday tediums in their lives I figured I'd follow suit.
If you know the game you'd know it is rather difficult. I have been challenging myself to the advanced version which uses 4 suits. I have managed to solve it not once, not twice, but 3 times in the last few weeks.
I must be stressed - thats when I play it the most, when I'm procrastinating the other stuff in my life...








I do look pretty trashed in this photo.

4 comments:

Megan said...

That is Awesome!! I am obsessed with Spider Solitaire too! My mom would always play it on difficult when I was growing up and I just wanted to be like her. . . you're on to victory! It'll get easier and easier for you w/ the 4 suits, just wait. :) I call my self a pro now, it amazes everyone! Hahahah, Ai Shite imasu!

Collette said...

haha thats such a MEL post...i love it ... miss you too:)

Emily dee said...

Haha your a goon mel! i love your work! noting beats a good old tedius daily post ;) good fun! Enjoy your playing. see u round... xoxox

Lauryn said...

Hi Mel!

I came across your blog from a link! Nice to see you have a blog! Its a great way to keep everyone updated! I hope you and your hubby are doing well!

-Lauryn