Friday, April 18, 2008

Meagan and Jamie


I was so excited to get married to Pete. One of the countless reasons was that I would inherit 2 gorgeous kids; a niece and nephew. Pete's brother Andrew and his wife Meredith are the parents of Meagan (5) and Jamie (2).
Megan is a little madam but we love her to bits, and Jamie is such a gorgeous boy. Peter is his favourite person at the moment. His favourite word is Peter, though its pronounced more like PITA. He repeats it constantly and gets so excited when he sees his uncle! Though I totally understand that ;)
Here are a couple of pics of them looking cute as kids do so well!

3 comments:

Elle said...

hey mel. of course you will be on my list when i got private but you have to give me your e-mail my friend...

Anonymous said...

Those kids are so cut, especially the chocolate all around the mouth. What a classic!!

Chelsea Parsons said...

just found your blog Mel! Yay! Keep it up.